Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas tree adventure!

Whew!! That's my feelings today! We were up until 11:30 decorating the Christmas tree last night because of coarse I couldn't sleep until all ornaments were hung! :) pictures of all christmas decor are to come shortly! However!! We took quite the excursion this weekend to go get our tree! I have had a fake tree forever! But Russ is all about having a real pine tree so last year was my first excursion up greenwater into the mountains to go hike and chop down a tree!! And it was ridiculously stormy the kids didn't even make it out of the truck!! This year however!! Weather was gorgeous!! We left around 9 and after 3 hours of driving just to go 8 miles we finally made it!! People were getting stuck everywhere, they didn't plow roads this year so it was a mess! We got theist gorgeous tree and sled and played in the snow and then got to sit in another 3 hours of traffic!!! I mean c'mon people!! The view however was breathtaking! And then we got to come home to our beautifully lit home!!

Ps. Christmas decor to come!! I have been slaving away with my glue gun;)

No comments:

Post a Comment