Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving and Baptism!

Thanksgiving is officially over!!!! We had an extremely busy 4 day weekend!! Why I think we should cram everything into a few days I do not know!! Buut all well, it was fabulous none the less! Thanksgiving was celebrated with Russ's family at his parents house, thankfully for us all we had to make we're horderves! Which were specially requested! Sausage stars! Recipe to follow :) anyway do that was utterly relaxing!! And his cousin had just had a baby just a few days before so I got my baby fix :)

Sausage stars- any holiday party they will be a hit!!

Ingredients:
Yield:
60 mini wrappers
1 lb cooked crumbled sausage meat, casings removed (2 cups cooked)
1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
1 1/2 cups monterey jack cheese
1 cup hidden valley original ranch salad dressing, prepared from mix
1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives
1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
1 (60 count) package wonton wrappers
vegetable oil
Directions:
1
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2
combine drained cooked sausage meat with the cheeses, salad dressing, olives and red pepper Lightly oil mini muffin tins and press a wrap in each tine so there are 4 wings sticking out Brush with oil bake 5 minutes until golden, remove wraps from pan, place on a baking sheet Fill wraps with the sausage, cheese mixture bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly& brown.

yumm!!

As we finished up thanksgiving I was clipping my coupons for my first Black Friday shopping trip!! And wow! We were out from 9pm at night to 6:30 in the morning and I was completely exhausted!! Got everything on my list and saved around $200 though!! So I will say it was a success, however next year I think I will be using amazon as they were price matching and had free shipping!

We then decorated the house for Christmas!! Pictures to come soon as I finish the details!! As well as our family Christmas pictures! :)

Then an exciting time as we got our kids baptized! It was a whole family affair with Russ's neice and his sisters neice as well!! Soo it was a eventful and exciting weekend!!

Christmas updates to come!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment