Monday, November 14, 2011

Toy Story on Ice!

Well this weekend we treated the kids to Toy Story on Ice and leading up I really am not sure who was more excited them or me!! I had never been to anything Disney on Ice and was beyond excited! And I have to say that it was amazing!! Loves every second of it as did the kids!! Nevermind their annoyed faces, there were so many toys the last thing they wanted was a picture!

And now I am on to complete Christmas mode, I do realize that Thanksgiving has not come and go w yet however I am already in the Christmas spirit! Doesn't help that the original grinch and elf were on last night!! :)

I will update tomorrow on the spray paint extravaganza I had yesterday, it involves both Christmas and glitter, could it get any better?!

2 comments:

  1. That hat on Landon is hilarious! So cute! And Russ' son looks so much like him! Precious :]

    P.S. I'm way jealous! lol

    ReplyDelete