Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloweenie!!

First and foremost, Happy Halloween!! We had quite an eventful weekend at our house! We wrapped up Fall Soccer season with a party at Bounce It Up! Which was amazing the kids had a blast, okay so did I! :) Then they had thier last game on Saturday afternoon, and thank goodness because I don't know if I could handle anymore standing around an staring in space! ;)
All in all it was a great experience!

Then on Sunday we went to the Seahawks game which if you saw it I am a little embarrassed to be a fan! Buut it was my first one ever and I loved every second of it!! :)

Then when we got home I had a little project waiting for me, I had decided like a month ago to make these cute little cupcakes for the boys to take to daycare for Halloween an have been so excited about then because they were just the cutest thing! However, at 7:30 last night I was not that excited, but I did them anyways and I am so glad I did because they are the cutest!! Super simple, just cake mix baked into green ice cream cones, chocolate frosting, black sprinkles, and black icing for the faces! Love them!! Then I got these little bat printables to write the kids names on them here http://partyplanningcenter.blogspot.com/2011/09/halloween-banners.html?m=1
They turned out so cute!

Very excited to take the kids Trick or Treating tonight!! They were thrilled they got to wear their costumes to daycare today!!

Happy Halloween from my Pirate and Dinosaur!

No comments:

Post a Comment