Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Intro to Savy Decor Mommy

Well...In the past few months I have become somewhat addicted to reading blogs and trying things out that I see on them and then just recently I was turned onto Pinterest, and honestly, is it heaven or is it heaven?! I mean really, type in anything you are looking for and boom, thousands of ideas pop up, I mean honestly its basically heaven!
Also, the boyfriend and I, okay mostly just me are re-decorating, or really just decorating in general the house. There was NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING!! From where we are at now to what it was before I mean really, it's come along way!! Sooo, anyway, I wanted somewhere to share my insane amount of sheer joy of decorating this house, both for always and for the holidays, which I can not believe have already started! I mean I feel like it was JUST summer.. In a good way though because believe me, I love waking up to these cool mornings and having a hot cup of coffee, aww, it even sounds nice now.
All of this is really besides the point, basically i'm just going to share all of our life moments, some DIY projects, some stuff about the kids, maybe even just ramble on a bit, so, I hope you will join me!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so excited to have a new blogger friend :] Can't wait to keep up with your life on here :] Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete