Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I was Stampin' Up This Weekend!


I realize that I take waaayy too long to post in between each posting, my new vow is to post at least everyother day! There are always things I want to say I just run out of time to tell you all! Soo every other day, thats the goal!  Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! We were VERY busy this weekend and it appears we will continue to be busy until about January 10th. Fun, but oh so exhausting!

I dont know how many of you like Stampin Up but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Better yet, Russ's Mom is a Stampin Up Demonstrator and it just so happens that she had a Stamp Camp this weekend, might I say that everytime I go to one all I want to do is create and make things for about a week! It seriously kills me when I realize I have to go back to work the next day! But anyways, I wanted to share the cards that we made
this Stamp Camp!





I have to admit I thought we would be on holiday cards, we weren't. However she did assure me that they are coming soo I must be patient! Speaking of holidays though ;) she did make an advent calender that she had on display and OH MY GOSH!! I am in love! It is the cutest little thing I have ever seen!!! I forgot to take a picture of it of coarse! But here is Bobbie's Website and I think you can find it on there! Otherwise if you are interested in coming to a Stamp Camp or purchasing anything from Stampin Up she can help you with whatever you need!
Bobbie Meyer Stampin Up=

Soo theres one event from the weekend! I just love these cards, they are soo cute! Next is to make a card box to organize and put them all in :)



No comments:

Post a Comment