Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Master Bedroom Re-Do Part 2

Okay!! So after spending ALL weekend trying to finish up stenciling the wall in our bedroom, I am finally done!! Finally have all the tape removed, all the plastic out, the extra paint in the garage and our wonderful new bedding on our bed!!! Ahhhh!! I really could not be any happier!! It looks amazing, I am so pleased with how it came out!!





We obviously need some more throw pillows, some lamps and some art but hey I said this was part 2 not part final (I have no idea how many parts there will be yet!) soo anyway I am in love with it!! Its beautiful, at least I very much think so! :) However! I will say that if you are thinking about doing one of these stencils, again they have ATON of them at http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/ you must not begin unless you are feeling very very patient because it takes alot of patience and focus to be able to do it. Its extremely tedious! Another tip would be use spray adhesive on the back of the stencil you will get much cleaner lines, you will have to re apply it every so often but its so worth it!! What do you guys think!?! :)


Also, as you can see we went with a slight strip on it, I love the bedding it is soooo stinkin cozy!! Then we also got just white curtains with a  detailed gromet, I should have taken a closer pic of them, they are beautiful and just paired them with a printed sheer similar in pattern to the stencil. I love it!! Thinking of dooing some large black and white canvas prints above our bed... whatcha think?!

So there you go!! Thats phase 2! :)

On another note, I would just like to share these adorable little cupcakes that I made for St. Patricks Day! Found them on Pinterest and just could not resist!!





They are the freakin' cutest things!!!

XOXO Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Question: are these your actual cup cakes? Cause they turned out SO good?! Also... most importantly, I am completely 100% obsessed with your walls in your room... I hope you take copying as a flattery? lol Cause this might happen in my house...

    ReplyDelete