Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Recipe Wednesday: Roasted Tomatoes with Shrimp and Feta !!

Time again for the Recipe of the week!! I knew this one Hands Down this week, it was fabulous!! Something a little different than I have ever made before, which I don't know why because it was incredibly simple!! Soo without further ado-

Roasted Tomatoes with Shrimp and Feta
From www.realsimple.com


Serves 6Hands-On Time: 15m Total Time: 40m

Ingredients

Directions

  1. Heat oven to 450° F. Place the tomatoes in a large baking dish and spoon the olive oil and garlic over them.
  2. Sprinkle with ¾ teaspoon each salt and pepper and toss. Roast on top rack of oven for 20 minutes.
  3. Remove baking dish from oven and stir in the shrimp, parsley, and lemon juice. Sprinkle with the Feta.
  4. Return the dish to oven until the shrimp are cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve warm with the bread.

So we are dieting so I opted out for the bread, even though I REALLY REALLY wanted some!! We just had a side salad along with it and it was fantastic!! Very, very simple, just roast the tomatoes and add everything else afterwards! Def one of my new favs!! :)

Let me know if you all try it out?!

XOXOX Heidi




No comments:

Post a Comment